07 July 2009

Today's Post

I've been feeling like my brain function has been deteriorating lately.

In other news, I'd like to share my impressions of San Francisco.
  • Buses have bike racks on the front
  • Weather is similar to that of Melbourne - highly erratic
  • Lots of old people take public transport, especially Asians on their way to Chinatown
  • There was an old man working at McDonald's
  • McDonald's tastes the same no matter where you go
  • The roads are really that steep - driving down feels like teetering on the tip of a rollercoaster because you can't see the road in front of you
  • Cars parked on the roads have to rotate their tyres to prevent cars from rolling down the hill, turning into an unstoppable destructive missile
  • I like Union Square and have a specific place on the grass where I sit and eat hot dogs
  • On the last Friday of every month, you can ride your bike stark naked, or so I heard
  • In their supermarket, there is an aisle for Afro hair care

Golden Gate Bridge - the paint colour is 'international orange' and someone has to paint the bridge 365 days of the year for it to maintain its vibrant hue. Why... he could be painting the bridge right now...!


And in black and white

1 comment:

  1. just a thought, i wonder if they have to paint the cables too?

    ReplyDelete